eQSL last check date

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
G4DWV
Old Man

eQSL last check date

Post by G4DWV »

Hi,

Ever since the eQSL "since last check" feature was fixed, that date is always one day ahead of that reported by the LoTW. I upload both other these one after the other on the same day so the last checked date should be the same.

I am currently resetting the date in the eQSL download section so that it matches LoTW. Can this be fixed please?

Thanks

Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
You've never known happiness until you're married; but by then it is too late.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: eQSL last check date

Post by G4POP »

Its not that eQSL is a day ahead it is LOTW one day behind if that makes sense???

I seem to recall this was done on purpose because whereas eQSL starts at 00:01 hrs on the start from date, LOTW starts at 2359 on the selected date (Does not include the day of the date), therefore setting the same date in LOTW resulted in missed acknowledgements for the date entered.

Two interpretations of 'FROM' some include the day of the date whereas others do not! Personally I have never found it to be a major issue.

This may of course have changed over time so if you find that to be so then please request a change to the Log4OM code again
73 Terry G4POP
G4DWV
Old Man

Re: eQSL last check date

Post by G4DWV »

Hi terry,

It is not a big issue at all, I just thought that one of the dates was wrong and kept on reducing the eQSL date by one day. Now, due to your explanation, I can leave it :-).

73 de Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
You've never known happiness until you're married; but by then it is too late.