QSL Management: display all QSOs

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
hb9cat
Advanced Class

QSL Management: display all QSOs

Post by hb9cat »

Hi,

I want to re-sync with LOTW, uploading all my qsos to LOTW.
According to the manual page 94:

Click on the eQSL or LOTW button - The user is presented with the following choices ………
a. Without entering a call sign in the 'Callsign' field click the ‘Search’ button at the top, or press Enter/Return on the keyboard, to display all QSO’s in the logbook in descending date order.

Well that doesn't seem to work, after a while (say 30sec) with the red Busy sign nothing happens and the list stays empty.
Note that I'm using a remote MySQL DB so access times are relatively long.

Marco HB9CAT
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QSL Management: display all QSOs

Post by G4POP »

How many QSO's are there in the logbook?

If there is a very large log it can take some time to display especially if you have the window set to view all records.

It might be best to export an ADIF and upload it to LOTW on their website
73 Terry G4POP
hb9cat
Advanced Class

Re: QSL Management: display all QSOs

Post by hb9cat »

Thanks Terry,

about 8500 QSOs; in fact I was also thinking about going the the ADIF way, but the same problem was also impacting browsing the QSO archive etc.

So I worked on the source of the problem and solved it: the problem was a very slow MySQL server; I'm actually running a MySQL daemon directly from my NAS server (QNAP) where the data securely resides. While this is very handy, CPU is very slow and just can't cope with the load.
I now installed a Windows MySQL server at the same remote location and it works just fine.

Best 73
Marco HB9CAT