Record not show

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
HS3LSE
Novice Class

Re: Record not show

Post by HS3LSE »

Sorry for all
I am late to reply HiHi busy for CQWW :)
OK the database problem now is fixed by Terry.
However, after that I remember the menu Settings>Options>Settings 1 in the field Backup folder .... Yes why I forgot that???
I try to find the backup data and found in C:\USER\...\AppData\Roaming\LogOM\Backup\
in the folder have many ADI file like the backup and I try to import to the new database is full work and OK and the info all field is still full compleate.
So I think the 2 selections for fixed is all OK and thank you very much Terry and the group.

The logging sorftware I use before LOG4OM is N1MM for contest and DX , Multipsk , JTHF , and other for digital QSO
I export the all of log to ADIF and import into Log4OM (main Logging) it work all OK not have problem.
some time in the very old log is missing original ADIF log I get the ADI old log from my eqsl.cc and import to Log4OM it also working.

However, I think this problem of my database in this case maybe occur my sloppiness as I install the newer version without Uninstall the older version. :roll:
Thank you very much for all support the good friend in LOG4OM group :D
73 de HS3LSE / CHAN
HS3LSE
Novice Class

Re: Record not show

Post by HS3LSE »

IW3HMH wrote:Error found. There are some NULL values in your DB (strange indeed)

to fix:

open QSO ARCHIVE -> ARCHIVE MANAGEMENT screen
open FIELD UPDATE top menu. Press OK in the error message
in the TOP RIGHT part of the window (execute custom update query) type:

Code: Select all

update log set submissionstatus = '' where submissionstatus is null
flag all warning fields and press EXECUTE

This should fix your log.
If not, i will send your log fixed via mail

Ohhh!! great.. it's work good I follow that have the windows box show is "Result 533" I don't know it's mean??
Yes ... My data is come back :D