jtalert.

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
sid1

jtalert.

Post by sid1 »

Hi,
I have been trying to import a qso log contact from jtalert with no success. Is there a setup tutorial anywhere to see if I have it set up correctly? I also have tried to download the zip file for new users by G4POP but Windows gives an error message that the file is not valid. Win10 has updated itself this morning!
Many thanks for taking the time to read this.
73 de Sid.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: jtalert.

Post by G4POP »

sid1 wrote: 18 Nov 2018, 20:09 Hi,
I have been trying to import a qso log contact from jtalert with no success. Is there a setup tutorial anywhere to see if I have it set up correctly? I also have tried to download the zip file for new users by G4POP but Windows gives an error message that the file is not valid. Win10 has updated itself this morning!
Many thanks for taking the time to read this.
73 de Sid.
The user guides are not in a zip format they are pdf files so I am not sure what you refer to? see http://www.log4om.com/dl/ for the file downloads.

There are also 22 YouTube tutorials about Log4OM see https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Ppcj ... yavI-azOug particularly the one for new installations
73 Terry G4POP
sid1

Post by sid1 »

Hello Terry,
Many thanks for your reply also for the excellent Manual very comprehensive, must have taken a lot of work.
When I set up Log4oM I Referred to the JTalert section and I thought that I had it right. Obviously not! I will give it another go. Also used your First Installation video.
The Quick Start guide I tried to download is in the Announcment section and it refers to zip file. However I find the full manual to be all that I should need.
73 de Sid. G3PQB
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

The quick start guide is on our web site at the address I provided in my last post and it's a pdf file!
73 Terry G4POP
sid1

Post by sid1 »

Thanks Terry.
73 decSid.