Label Printing Problem

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
EC1DQ
Novice Class

Label Printing Problem

Post by EC1DQ »

Hi All,

previous to explain my problem, let me say that I saw all the helps -including G4POP youtube- about printing labels. Even time ago I printed labels without a problem. This is the question: I do all the procedure to select the QSOs I want to print, I validate them, I go to the print menu, I select the type of label I want, black & white printing, etc, I press the printing icon (the one with a printer) and it doesn't appear the PDF with the labels to be phisically printed. I suspect that I am doing something wrong, because I don't think there is an issue with it, but I can't guess where I am failing. Any suggestion?

Merry Xmas to all of you
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Label Printing Problem

Post by G4POP »

I had a similar problem caused by the latest versions of Adobe reader being set as default and it would not open when a pdf was created, even from Word!

I fixed my issue by making Edge the default program for pdf files
73 Terry G4POP
EC1DQ
Novice Class

Post by EC1DQ »

Hi Terry,

Bingo!! There is an issue with my version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader (the last one). It doesn't open when it should. Any other reader opens perfectly well when required. Thanks for the help, mate.

Happy Xmas to all the LOG4OM family
G4DWV
Old Man

Post by G4DWV »

I would suggest getting any one of the other dedicated PDF readers rather than using Edge, especially as it is to be phased out and replaced by a new browser featuring the Chrome rendering engine.

Happy New Year
You've never known happiness until you're married; but by then it is too late.