Net control call sign management trouble

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
km6byd
New user

Net control call sign management trouble

Post by km6byd »

I am trying to use Net Control to log participants in a net. I was able to create a net and create members, and move them from inactive to active. When I have a member in the active window, I want to add comments to that member. The user guide says I should be able to double click on a call sign in the active window to open the Call Sign Management window. However, nothing happens when I double click on a call sign. How do I add comments to a member record?

Bill KM6BYD
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Net control call sign management trouble

Post by G4POP »

hwdornbush wrote: 06 Feb 2019, 05:02 I am trying to use Net Control to log participants in a net. I was able to create a net and create members, and move them from inactive to active. When I have a member in the active window, I want to add comments to that member. The user guide says I should be able to double click on a call sign in the active window to open the Call Sign Management window. However, nothing happens when I double click on a call sign. How do I add comments to a member record?

Bill KM6BYD
Drat! something changed I will get Lele to check it out.

Meanwhile you can add a comment in the box lower right while the call is highlighted and also add comments by using the Edit icon on the right while the call is in the righthand (Inactive) column.

Not sure if we will fix this in V1 because we are flat out on V2 just now but we will if its not too much work
73 Terry G4POP
km6byd
New user

Post by km6byd »

I fund that I can add a comment when someone is inactive and save it, but if I click on an active contact and then enter comment, I can't find a way to save that comment.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

hwdornbush wrote: 07 Feb 2019, 01:17 if I click on an active contact and then enter comment, I can't find a way to save that comment.
If you highlight an active contact and add a comment then slide the active contact to inactive it will save the comment
73 Terry G4POP
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

I'll check.
It's strange as i didn't changed anything here...
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH