DX Spots In Right Hand Window

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
G0VSS
Novice Class

DX Spots In Right Hand Window

Post by G0VSS »

Hi
In the right hand DX spots window I would only like to see the Time / Call Sign and spotter (Or reporter) keeping the 3 mode spot options at the top. I am only interested in DX spotted within my own country (G). I am sure this is the case for most people ? but I cannot see any options for this. Please could you point me in the right direction
Thanks
Ray
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: DX Spots In Right Hand Window

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Ray,

the right hand cluster window only showing the complete spots for the 3 different main modes.
If you like to use more filters you can do this in the cluster (F9) window. If ther´s not enough filters
you can use special cluster commands in the logon script by editing it.

cluster.png
cluster.png (39.14 KiB) Viewed 2498 times

You find this option if you open Utilities(Cluster ...

By the way, you have to know the syntax of cluster command to use it ;) ;)
We could not implementing all the different possibilities for a complete personalised cluster ... ;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Apply a filter command to the cluster provider which allows only spots from a spotter in your DXCC entity

See here for filter details http://wiki.dxcluster.org/index.php/DXS ... ing_Manual

And refer to the Log4OM User guide or video tutorials for how to send commands to a cluster server
73 Terry G4POP
G0VSS
Novice Class

Post by G0VSS »

Thanks Juergen,
Yes I had a look at the filters but whilst spotter / reporter is in the list I could not see a selection option to specify a spotter country. But Ok on the commands I saw that but not sure of the formatting required.

Thanks also to G4POP I will have a go with that - looks exactly what I need.
Didn't realise there were some videos on some of the subjects.. I will have a look at these too

Thanks to all
Regards
Ray