Communicator Stopping

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
AA3AE
Novice Class

Communicator Stopping

Post by AA3AE »

Running latest version, at some point every time software is running, the TCP indicator turns red and communicator has stopped. I then have to close communicator and restart TCP via comm services. This used to occur on Windows 7 pro, now occurring on Windows 10 pro. All program elements have administrator rights. Typically running with WSJT-X and JTAlertX. Yaesu FTDX3000 and OmniRig. Please help.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Communicator Stopping

Post by G4POP »

Please follow the website instructions for sending me a support request so that we can check what is happening
73 Terry G4POP
AA3AE
Novice Class

Post by AA3AE »

Unable to find on website address to submit a support ticket. Sent to your email address.
Steve, AA3AE
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Steve,
Just got up and found your email, no we dont publish our email on the web to avoid hacking but as you realise its on QRZ or our forum.

Although you claimed to be running Log4OM as an administrator the Logfile says otherwise
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (64.38 KiB) Viewed 2281 times

Because you are not doing so this message is found in the logfile

2019-03-16 15:17:25.8206 ERROR: *** WCFManagement: RunServices start exception ******* [Function: RunServices] System.ServiceModel.AddressAccessDeniedException: HTTP could not register URL http://+:8080/log4om/. Your process does not have access rights to this namespace (see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=70353 for details). ---> System.Net.HttpListenerException: Access is denied
at System.Net.HttpListener.AddAllPrefixes()
at System.Net.HttpListener.Start()
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.SharedHttpTransportManager.OnOpen()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

So before I can pursue this please follow the instructions on page 1 o our quick start guide, page 9 of the user guide or watch the quick start YouTube tutorial.

Then see if you still get the drop outs and if so send me a ew support request in Trace mode as before
73 Terry G4POP