Import ADIF not upload to external logs

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
lu4hne
Novice Class

Import ADIF not upload to external logs

Post by lu4hne »

Hi,

When I import a .adi to Log4OM does not upload to the external logs configured, example: eqsl, hrdlog.net.
But if enter them manually, they go up to these logs.

Cuando importo un .adi al Log4OM no sube a lo los externos configurados ejemplo, eqsl, hrdlog.net.
Pero si los cargo manualmente si suben a estos logs.
Max LU4HNE, 73 DX.
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Import ADIF not upload to external logs

Post by DF5WW »

Automatic upload working only if you log into Log4OM or if you log via external 3rd party software
like Fldigi, WSJT-X and JTDX (via JTalert) ....

Manual imported ADIF files will not be uploaded automatically .... ;) ;)

What you can do is to use the search facility in the QSL Manager window. If you search for
eQSL sent status = N all QSO´s will be listed which are not marked as send. You can use now
"Select all" and do a bilk upload to eQSL amd others ....

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
lu4hne
Novice Class

Re: Import ADIF not upload to external logs (SOLVED)

Post by lu4hne »

Thank you very much for your answer.
Max LU4HNE, 73 DX.
K2GC
Novice Class

Post by K2GC »

DF5WW wrote: 22 Mar 2019, 15:38 Automatic upload working only if you log into Log4OM or if you log via external 3rd party software
like Fldigi, WSJT-X and JTDX (via JTalert) ....

Manual imported ADIF files will not be uploaded automatically .... ;) ;)

What you can do is to use the search facility in the QSL Manager window. If you search for
eQSL sent status = N all QSO´s will be listed which are not marked as send. You can use now
"Select all" and do a bilk upload to eQSL amd others ....

;) ;)
Ok, how does one "do a bulk upload"?

If I select multiple qso's, it does not let me upload the selected results....

Furthermore, if I use the eQSL sent status like you suggest, It comes back with no results?
Mike
K2GC
K2GC
Novice Class

Post by K2GC »

Ok, found how to search them, using R, not N

But, I can only bulk upload for Eqsl and LOTW? What about QRZ?

I have started doing Parks on the Air, and I am out portable alot using my Android phone for logging.

I need a seemless SIMPLE way to bring my logs in, and get them sent to everywhere I normally have them!
Mike
K2GC
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Hi K2GC,

to use R instead of N was my next idea so some loggers use R for Requested. And yes, it´s right that
there are only the possibility to upload a bunch of contacts to the LotW, to eQSL and to Clublog but
not to the qrz.com logbook. Could be possible that Lele will implementing this in V2 but V1 is only
in maintenance mode and there will be no new functions implemented.

Log4OM can upload automatic to qrz.com if you are a xml subscriber and only contacts that you log
direct into Log4OM. For non XML subscribers and for imported QSO´s we have only the way to select
them. exporting them as a complete ADIF file and upload it manually to the qrz.com logbook with
there own import facility an their website ...

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.