DXCC Call/COuntry not posting in Awards

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
W0OGH
Advanced Class

DXCC Call/COuntry not posting in Awards

Post by W0OGH »

According to LoTW i have 195 worked and 190 confirmed on 10M. I am in the process of getting all my awards for DXCC setup and marked accordingly in the Awards section. On the 10M DXCC page for Chatham islands i worked ZL7AAA, however it will not populate that slot. It does populate the DXCC mixed page and the 10M Phone page but will not fill out the regular 10M DXCC page. Any idea why not? There is another call sign that does the same thing but i don't remember just which one it was or what band it was on. I've looked at the log entry more than once trying to figure out why the 10M DXCC slot won't populate with ZL7AAA on Chatham island.I am using 1.37.0.0 on a Win 7 machine.

Thanks, there must be a logical reason for this not happening but i certainly can't see why.
Larry
W0OGH
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: DXCC Call/COuntry not posting in Awards

Post by G4POP »

For me to be able to help you on this I need to replicate your installation so you will need to email me a support request with ADIF file. Help/ Send bug report

see http://www.log4om.com/log4om-support/
73 Terry G4POP
W0OGH
Advanced Class

Post by W0OGH »

I guess i don't know how to do what you want. I've gone thru the steps to where it shows the backup file (compressed and backup .adi file but i can't figure out how to do anything else with it. I tried to both copy and cut the file and move it to this reply page but nothing seems to do anything. No idea how to get the file to send to you.
Larry
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

You need to send it to me as an attachment to an email -DO NOT POST IT HERE
73 Terry G4POP