QSO Manager And QSL Tools

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
N1IDN
Novice Class

QSO Manager And QSL Tools

Post by N1IDN »

Using version 1.37.

My QSO manager is setup with certain fields, as is my QSL tools>QSL Manager.

My issue is that my QSO Manager and my QSL Tools>QSL Manager> Clublog are using the same set of fields, so I cannot have a separate setup for both, like I can with the other catagories in QSL Manager.

This is really not a huge deal and very easy to work around, but it was something I wanted to mention.

Love the program, keep up the good work.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QSO Manager And QSL Tools

Post by G4POP »

Did you click on the search button after changing the confirmation type?
73 Terry G4POP
N1IDN
Novice Class

Re: QSO Manager And QSL Tools

Post by N1IDN »

Yes...and to make a short story long...

I have been importing adi files from WSJT-X, which do not contain all the fields I like filled in. I adjusted the fields in QSO Manager>QSO archive to contain all of those fields so I can manually update them.

As for QSL Tools>QSL management, there are only a few fields I care about, mostly the upload, status and receive dates for EQSL, LOTW and Clublog; so I made all of tabs reflect the information.

At a later date, I went into the QSO archive, all my fields were gone except for the same ones that were in QSL Management under the clublog tab.

At that point, I did a couple of experiments, adding and removing fields from each place and viola, they remained identical no matter what I did.

The work-around was easy, I simply added the clublog fields to the end of the fields I use in QSO archive. It's not a big deal at all, I just thought I would pass it along as all the other "layouts" that I have used so far seem to be independent of each other, save for these.

Mike