LOTW upload

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
N9CDM
Novice Class

LOTW upload

Post by N9CDM »

Hi folks,

Setting up LOTW upload in a new install of Log4OM and I get "Error: The selected station location could not be found" (see attachment). Not sure what location this refers to as the Locator info is present in the QSO log. Any help appreciated.

Charles/W9ARO
LOTW upload error.png
LOTW upload error.png (56.48 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: LOTW upload

Post by NN7D »

Hi Charles,

The Station Location error is referring to the Station Location selected in the TQSL information section of your screen shot. Its your location assigned to your Callsign Certificate with LotW. This location must match exactly with the station location in your TQSL installation. Just confirm they match, or make them match.

If in doubt, export a few contacts in ADIF format which you want to upload then try uploading them directly with TQSL. If it does not work there, it won't work via Log4OM, and you need to sort out the issue with the LotW desk.

Let us know if that helps solve the issue. 73,

Doug - W7DRM
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

You need to ensure that the information about Station ID (Location) is correct in the Log4OM options/External logs form, it should match the station location in the TQSL program.

Also be aware that special characters are not acceptable like !"£$%^&*_-)({}[]:@~#<>/\
73 Terry G4POP
N9CDM
Novice Class

Post by N9CDM »

Thanks OMs. Nail on head. I'm running Log4OM on a new machine and forgot that I needed a new certificate for that machine. All's well... 73, Charles
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

:D
73 Terry G4POP