Cannot Save the English Manual

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
W4ATX
Novice Class

Cannot Save the English Manual

Post by W4ATX »

I hope this is not by design...I can view the English manual just fine online. When I download it and try to open, Adobe Reader (and Acrobat) complains and says the file is corrupt. And...before you ask, other files open just fine locally.
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Cannot Save the English Manual

Post by DF5WW »

Start Log4OM and then try HELP/HELP/English/Force manual download. If it´s been downloaded
try HELP/HELP/English/Open manual.

Forget what i wrote. Looks like the english manual is damaged. If i try to load it and say open with
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC i got the same error message. Can´t open it on the website ...

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

W4ATX wrote: 12 Aug 2019, 16:40 I hope this is not by design...I can view the English manual just fine online. When I download it and try to open, Adobe Reader (and Acrobat) complains and says the file is corrupt. And...before you ask, other files open just fine locally.
Yes it seems we have a problem because I have recreated the pdf file and uploaded it to the server and I still find the download wont open.

Please be patient it will be fixed as soon as I can get Lele's attention, sorry for the inconvenience.
73 Terry G4POP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

If you update the user guide from the Log4OM help menu then you will find a copy that you can open in the folder named

C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\LogOM

The file is called Log4OM.enu.pdf
73 Terry G4POP
W4ATX
Novice Class

Post by W4ATX »

Thanks! I finally got a good copy.