Latest Spots on main screen are only ever gray or white

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
w6trh
Novice Class

Latest Spots on main screen are only ever gray or white

Post by w6trh »

On the main screen of Log4OM, in the lower right corner, are the latest spots. For some reason, my list is only ever colored gray or white background on black text. However, on the cluster tab (F9), it is full of color, as I expect. How do I get the latest spots to show up with the various colors.

I am running 1.39.0 with JT Alert 2.15.0.

Tom
W6TRH
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Latest Spots on main screen are only ever gray or white

Post by G4POP »

Sounds like you changed the highlight colours in the Cat 7 Cluster menu.

Be aware that it will only display the country worked status in colour so if you worked all the countries in the list there wont be any highlights.

It shows the RAW incoming data un filtered
73 Terry G4POP
w6trh
Novice Class

Post by w6trh »

Terry,

What should I expect to see for unworked countries on 80m ? I expected to see a yellow background for those spots, for Band/Mode not worked/confirmed. Likewise, I expect to see a green background for stations previously worked. Neither of these colors ever appear.

I don't know why some spots have a gray background. But that is the only background color that I ever see.

I have not changed anything from the default color on the Cat & Cluster menu. And none of my background colors are set to gray in the Cat & Cluster menu.

I think I am still missing something here.

Tom
W6TRH
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

w6trh wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 03:09 What should I expect to see for unworked countries on 80m ? I expected to see a yellow background for those spots, for Band/Mode not worked/confirmed. Likewise, I expect to see a green background for stations previously worked. Neither of these colours ever appear.
The small cluster to the right has never displayed anything other than Country not worked (Default colour red)

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (143.34 KiB) Viewed 3264 times

I don't know why some spots have a grey background. But that is the only background colour that I ever see.

Grey indicates that you have worked that country

I have not changed anything from the default colour on the Cat & Cluster menu. And none of my background colours are set to gray in the Cat & Cluster menu.
Try clicking the 'Reset' button in the CAT & Cluster settings - Its to the right and just below the highlight colours
73 Terry G4POP
w6trh
Novice Class

Post by w6trh »

Thanks Terry. I understand now. This seems like good info to put in the manual.

This is a great program. Can't wait for v2.

Tom
W6TRH