LOTW upload problem

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
W1RET
Novice Class

LOTW upload problem

Post by W1RET »

I recently upgraded to Version 1.16 and am having an issue when I upload to LOTW. Download seems fine. And Eqsl upload and download is fine.

When I select a QSO to upload I get a pop up error that tells me "This file can not be processed due to a system error". When I select the OK button it will come up with the same error 7 times. Then a new pop up error tells me "The format of this file is incorrect". At the same time my tQSL Certificate file opens and tells me that nothing loaded. I then get another pop up that tells me "Operation completed".

It's probably something simple that I'm missing but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Jim W1RET
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: LOTW upload problem

Post by G4POP »

What version of the TQSL software are you using, this sounds like a signing issue
73 Terry G4POP
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Operation completed is reported back by Log4OM when the external software successfully closes.
We don't deal with "Internal" issues in TQSL. We only interface with the software and we ge info (the one they provides) back

I also think it's an issue on TQSL side...
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
W1RET
Novice Class

Post by W1RET »

Terry and Danielle,

Fixed! It took some time to find my mistake. When I set up the LOTW information and navigated to the tqsl.exe file I inadvertently selected the tqslcert.exe file.

Thanks!

Jim W1RET
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

That's good at least you have it working OK
73 Terry G4POP