fldigi and icom 7600 usb

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
F1SMV
Advanced Class

fldigi and icom 7600 usb

Post by F1SMV »

GE

thank for this nice soft . I would like to connect fldigi with the soft but i have one heavy prob with my icom 7600 plug in usb and which has a hexa adress in 54 ...(because ampli run too in 54). So i finded info on canadian site abt a file 7600.xml to download from fldigi author site in archive directory and tried to modify hexa adress but i am not expert and i dont know if my correction are ok..
does anybody use same tx plug in usb ?

thank for infos

73 Eric
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: fldigi and icom 7600 usb

Post by G4POP »

Hi Eric,
Please use Omnirig to connect Log4om to your rig for CAT control, you can use whatever hex address you need this way.

Then refer to the Log4om user manual for the FLDigi set up procedure.

Log4om talks to your rig using Omnirig

FLDigi obtains the frequency and mode from Log4om and QSO's logged in FLDigi are logged directly into Log4om

Hope this helps but if not please let us know
73 Terry G4POP
F1SMV
Advanced Class

Re: fldigi and icom 7600 usb

Post by F1SMV »

Bonjour Terry

i followed page 156 of log4me manual, but no communicator page open ...i maked a test with omnirig and used same port used by other soft (ie ur5eqf) but i noticed with vsp manager that port used aren't same..strange
Even i tested omnirig and rigcat in fldigi , but nothing i have only rx (by usb plug) but not ptt drive. I tested too to use fldigi with omnirig without log4me...same i think fldigi and omnig arent friendly when tx is plug in usb :)

73 thank for your help

Eric