LOTW Upload Issue

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
WT0DX
Advanced Class

LOTW Upload Issue

Post by WT0DX »

I first noticed this issue a few weeks ago, but thought that LOTW might be down. I'm using v 1.37.0.0 on a Windows 10 computer. LOTW uploads have worked fine for a long time. However, I'm now unable to upload QSOs, as it keeps saying "no records to upload". TQSL Certificate is updated. TQSL QSO date range is 2017-11-25 to 2023-11-20. Records are selected... Here is a screen shot of what I am seeing. My last successful upload to LOTW was 2020-09-06.

73 Bill WT0DX
LOTW Issue.JPG
LOTW Issue.JPG (143.66 KiB) Viewed 2900 times
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: LOTW Upload Issue

Post by G4POP »

From memory version 1.31 is about 2.5 years old so please update to version 1.41 even if you dont want to go to version 2, Version 1.41 has many changes including some relevant to LOTW

As things change with other facilities like LOTW we have to make changes to ensure that those changes are managed by Log4OM, version 1.41 manages those changes.

You should also check your valid dates with LOTW/TQSL
73 Terry G4POP
WT0DX
Advanced Class

Post by WT0DX »

Terry, thanks for the quick response.... I didn't realize that I was not up to date with the latest v1 release. I will update the software then report back with what I find. I have checked and my dates are valid with LOTW/TQSL.

73 Bill WT0DX
WT0DX
Advanced Class

Post by WT0DX »

I wanted to report back that LOTW Uploads are working again. Turns out it was not a Log4OM issue.

Instead, TQSL running on my computer would not sign and create a file for LOTW upload because it thought that it had already been done for some of the contacts. I didn't realize that TQSL had "memory" for previous activities - but that seems to be the case. Resolution was that I exported an ADIF file with the contacts and used TQSL directly to upload. It complained a few times, but did it anyway.

LOTW Error.png
LOTW Error.png (95.39 KiB) Viewed 2865 times

Now I can use Log4OM again to upload contacts.

73 Bill WT0DX