No ADIF upload to LoTW.

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
G3ZSU
Novice Class

No ADIF upload to LoTW.

Post by G3ZSU »

When I close Log4OM, I have found that there is now no upload of the .adi file to LoTW.
This is because the file is not being written into .....appdata\roaming\log4om2\temp

The log is being written to my backup location (happens to be on desktop while I am trying to track down the issue).

All QSO's are being uploaded to eQSL.cc and Clublog.

I cannot find where the program is told to load the .adi file (or I guess part of it) to .....\roaming\log4om2\temp.

Can someone point me to the problem and pass me the dunces hat.

Thanks

Shaun G3ZSU
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: No ADIF upload to LoTW.

Post by KI5IO »

G3ZSU wrote: 17 Jul 2021, 12:56 When I close Log4OM, I have found that there is now no upload of the .adi file to LoTW.
This is because the file is not being written into .....appdata\roaming\log4om2\temp

The log is being written to my backup location (happens to be on desktop while I am trying to track down the issue).

All QSO's are being uploaded to eQSL.cc and Clublog.

I cannot find where the program is told to load the .adi file (or I guess part of it) to .....\roaming\log4om2\temp.

Can someone point me to the problem and pass me the dunces hat.

Thanks

Shaun G3ZSU
Shaun,

I'm guessing you must be using Log4OM V2 due to the route you have noted for the file as it indicates: log4om2 ...

That being said you have posted this thread in the Log4om V1 part of the Forum and V1 is strictly under "maintenance".

I can move this thread to the V2 portion of the Forum if you like for some better visibility

Pls advise.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: No ADIF upload to LoTW.

Post by DF5WW »

Better to use the existing thread in the V2 section: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6807
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.