GUI controls not fitting in panels

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
KA4CDN
Old Man

GUI controls not fitting in panels

Post by KA4CDN »

Hi.
I've used Log4OM for several years and have enjoyed it. I am now loading version 1.18.0.0 on to a new Windows 7 computer with a monitor running 1600x900. I have a problem where fields and labels are not fitting into their panels or are truncated. This happens on the main screens as well as popups such as Setup panels.

I've tried various lower screen resolutions (I can't go any higher) to no avail.

I'm attaching a view capture. See the top? I can't see the band, freq field, etc. Any suggestions?
cap1.png
cap1.png (82.71 KiB) Viewed 3048 times
Thanks,
Mike
KA4CDN
KA4CDN
Old Man

Re: GUI controls not fitting in panels

Post by KA4CDN »

Belay that prior query.

My monitor was set to use Middle size font. If I set to use Small everything fits. (I saw a prior forum posting related to this, and something about smugging the screen with the posters nose!). So that is going to be the trade off here. I'm setting Log4OM up for in my father's shack. Not sure if small is going to work for him but at least I know the answer now.

I don't quite understand why all other programs that I tried seemed to still display Ok.

Cheers and again that you for a great product.

Mike
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

it works correctly with NORMAL font, and in some cases with BIG.
Middle will create a problem that i'm still trying to fix.
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
5B4AJT
Novice Class

Post by 5B4AJT »

I have the same problem. I have tried several screen resolutions and both medium and large font sizes with all of them but they all resemble the screen shot shown above. I currently have the screen resolution set to 1600x1200 (21" wide screen monitor) and Larger (150%) font.
It works fine with all my other programmes, including Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop and HRD.