Upload to QRZ.com not working in version 1.18.1

Yes, sometimes it happens... Please report any bugs here
k1jbd
Novice Class

Upload to QRZ.com not working in version 1.18.1

Post by k1jbd »

Running version 1.18.1, If i right click on a QSO row in either the Recent QSO (F8) grid, or in QSO Manager grid, and then choose Upload to QRZ.COM XXX Qso, it does not complain, but nothing appears on QRZ.com log. If i log a QSO when i click Add in Log4OM, that QSO does get sent to QRZ.com correctly. The QSO's i was trying to upload by right clicking on were imported into Log4PM via adif import (from netlogger). The import works fine, the QSO's correctly show up in the recent grid etc, with the correct data.

Kindly advise, happy to help you debug in any way i can (i am a software developer).
Thanks again for Log4OM, its awesome!

73 de kc1ccr
73 de k1jbd
bammi
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Upload to QRZ.com not working in version 1.18.1

Post by G4POP »

KC1CCR wrote:Running version 1.18.1, If i right click on a QSO row in either the Recent QSO (F8) grid, or in QSO Manager grid, and then choose Upload to QRZ.COM XXX Qso, it does not complain, but nothing appears on QRZ.com log. If i log a QSO when i click Add in Log4OM, that QSO does get sent to QRZ.com correctly. The QSO's i was trying to upload by right clicking on were imported into Log4PM via adif import (from netlogger). The import works fine, the QSO's correctly show up in the recent grid etc, with the correct data.

Kindly advise, happy to help you debug in any way i can (i am a software developer).
Thanks again for Log4OM, its awesome!

73 de kc1ccr
I just tried to emulate this but it worked fine for me!

1. Please enable the Debug mode check box in the Log4OM Options/settings 1 - Don't restart Log4OM

2. Try another QRZ upload from right click on a QSO

3. Go to Help/Show Log and email me the file - Do not post on the forum because it will contain sensitive information

My email is g4pop (AT) arrl.net
73 Terry G4POP
k1jbd
Novice Class

Re: Upload to QRZ.com not working in version 1.18.1

Post by k1jbd »

Thanks you very much for your reply and for your assistance with debugging the failure to upload a Qso to QRZ from my setup. As suggested i turned on debug and sent you the detailed log to your arrl.net email address.

73 de kc1ccr
73 de k1jbd
bammi