Missing right click menu item

Yes, sometimes it happens... Please report any bugs here
VK7XX
Old Man

Missing right click menu item

Post by VK7XX »

When you open the QSL Management window (post box icon) and display a range of contacts, and right click one of these contacts, there are 5 active menu items to choose from.

When you right click any contact in the Recent QSO window (F8) however, there are only 4 active menu items.... the item "Upload to Ham QTH" is missing from this menu.

John
VK7XX
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Missing right click menu item

Post by G4POP »

VK7XX wrote:When you open the QSL Management window (post box icon) and display a range of contacts, and right click one of these contacts, there are 5 active menu items to choose from.

When you right click any contact in the Recent QSO window (F8) however, there are only 4 active menu items.... the item "Upload to Ham QTH" is missing from this menu.

John
VK7XX

Not sure what version you are using but right click on an F8 recent QSO for me has five entries, including HamQTH?

Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (78.15 KiB) Viewed 5562 times
73 Terry G4POP
VK7XX
Old Man

Post by VK7XX »

G4POP wrote: Not sure what version you are using but right click on an F8 recent QSO for me has five entries, including HamQTH?

I am running the version available to the public, ie 1.20.0.0 and here is how to reproduce the missing menu.. Instead of right clicking when you have pressed the F8 key, "Detach Grid" and in the separate window that detaches, do the right click...

John
PS I would have included a screen shot but couldn't see how to upload images
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Hi John,

have tried this in the QSL Mamagement window and got the same 5 menu items as Terry above in the F8 Window. I also using V1.20 ...... To attach a screenshot is easy. Below the text fiels you find a Button "Upload attachment" you can use it to insert a screenshot to your posting ..... Here´s mine from the QSL Management window with the 5 menu items:
Attachments
df5ww.PNG
df5ww.PNG (54.03 KiB) Viewed 5543 times
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
VK7XX
Old Man

Post by VK7XX »

DF5WW wrote:Hi John,

have tried this in the QSL Mamagement window and got the same 5 menu items as Terry above in the F8 Window. I also using V1.20 ...... To attach a screenshot is easy. Below the text fiels you find a Button "Upload attachment" you can use it to insert a screenshot to your posting ..... Here´s mine from the QSL Management window with the 5 menu items:

thankyou. OK here is two screen shots, One shot of the detached 'Recent QSO' window. And the other is of the window shown just by pressing the F8 key. And just in case it makes a difference, I am running the software on a Windows XP SP3 machine.

John
Attachments
not-detached
not-detached
not-detached.jpg (250.95 KiB) Viewed 5540 times
detached.jpg
detached.jpg (158.66 KiB) Viewed 5540 times
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

VK7XX wrote:
G4POP wrote: Not sure what version you are using but right click on an F8 recent QSO for me has five entries, including HamQTH?

I am running the version available to the public, ie 1.20.0.0 and here is how to reproduce the missing menu.. Instead of right clicking when you have pressed the F8 key, "Detach Grid" and in the separate window that detaches, do the right click...

John
John,
Had you mentioned that the window was detached in your first post we might have been able to check this out correctly[
:D
73 Terry G4POP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

G4POP wrote:
VK7XX wrote:

John
John,
Had you mentioned that the window was detached in your first post we might have been able to check this out correctly :D
Confirmed and added to Mantis!!!!!!!
73 Terry G4POP
VK7XX
Old Man

Post by VK7XX »

G4POP wrote: John,
Had you mentioned that the window was detached in your first post we might have been able to check this out correctly :D
Sorry mate, me bad. I was just too wrapped up in the moment and it just didn't dawn on me... probably because I always have that window detached.
G4POP wrote:
G4POP wrote: Confirmed and added to Mantis!!!!!!!
excellent, thank you.

John