Statistics & Awards > Awards > WAC phone blank

Yes, sometimes it happens... Please report any bugs here
yo3ipr
Advanced Class

Statistics & Awards > Awards > WAC phone blank

Post by yo3ipr »

Hi Team

Just updated to v1.29 here. Checking Statistics & Awards > Awards > WAC phone is blank. If I check Mixed and then go to Phone it stays populated, but if I go to another mode like CW or Digital (which I don't have in this log) and then go back to Phone it again stays blank.
73 Tony YO3IPR / G4IPR
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Statistics & Awards > Awards > WAC phone blank

Post by DF5WW »

Have tried this and i think there is only a "little" bug.
First i checked WAC Phone and got a blank list. Then
i switched to CW and to Digital and got a correct list.
After switching back to Phone i also have a correct
list now for Phone.

df5ww1.png
df5ww1.png (15.25 KiB) Viewed 13733 times
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
yo3ipr
Advanced Class

Post by yo3ipr »

Hi Jeurgen,

Yes, it's only a small bug. Your case is different to mine as I have no CW or Digital in this log, so when go to one of those it clears the grid and only shows the phone credits again after going to Mixed. The individual bands work OK.

73 Tony YO3IPR / G4IPR
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Tony,

o.K. if you say "it´s only a small bug". Lele is on maintenance with V1 and i think
that he will be eliminate some bugs in the near future like in V 1.30 or higher. He is
working hard at V2 and i think that this work has the higher prioitity. Log4OM V1 has
a lot of features you´ll not find in the most of the other loggers and, b.t.w., we have
a great support here.

So stay tuned. If Lele has read this post i think he will check out the code to resolve the
problem ... ;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
w6trh
Novice Class

Post by w6trh »

I am using v1.37.0 and have noticed this "WAC phone blank" issue still exists. The symptoms are still as previously described. I realize that this really is a "tiny" bug as previously mentioned. Just a reminder for v2.0, which I am really looking forward to using. Thanks for the best logger out there !

Tom
W6TRH
yo3ipr
Advanced Class

Post by yo3ipr »

Hi Tom
I had forgottten about this but you are right it's still there on the latest v 1.37.0 exactly as i described it before.

I now Danielle is still very busy with V2 development (I have a couple of other questions still open from recent weeks) but hopefully it's a simple fix (only affects WAZ, not other statistics as far as I can see) and it can go into the next maintenance release for V1.

73 Tony YO3IPR
w6trh
Novice Class

Post by w6trh »

It looks to me as if WAZ is working okay. WAC is where I see the issue. I always have to display the MIXED, to get the PHONE to display correctly.

Again, really excited for V2.

Cheers !

Tom
W6TRH