Label Print

Yes, sometimes it happens... Please report any bugs here
F4BPO
Old Man

Label Print

Post by F4BPO »

Hi Terry, Daniele,

Not sure if this can be put as a bug but anyway this is boring me a little thus I expose my issue as a bug.

In QSL Management / Label print, I chose a QSO to print click on the arrow top right and go on second step, I chose the address go on third step to print, I chose my label (Brother QL 570 for me) and then all the time when I click the print button I will see my label, everything is normal except I always have a second page completely white.

Thus what is boring is that each time I print a Label I need to make sure in the printing options to print only page 1 - 1 instead of page 1 - 2.
To show you an example : http://rouggy.com/screens/Log4OMlabelPrint.pdf

I always have a second blank page.

By the way will there be a chance at some point to change the font for label print ???

Thanks

Ps: I have tried to change font size / size of the label and so on but nothing changes
73 de XV9BPO Greg
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Label Print

Post by G4POP »

Hi Greg,
It works fine for me with no second page using my Avery L7160 label template.

Where did you get the Brother QL 570 label template, its not one of the standard ones supplied in Log4OM.

It sounds like you Brother QL 570 label template has a problem most likely the last labels on the sheet over running onto a second page.
73 Terry G4POP
F4BPO
Old Man

Post by F4BPO »

Hi Terry,

I did not have this problem with Log Eqf before and I have no clue where this comes from.

I did myself the label template using the dimensions of the label 90mm x 27mm, I have tried using different spaces for the margins, decreased the font size, changed the size of the labels to 88mm x 26mm even less and still having the issue grrrrrrrr

Don't know what else to try to remove this second page :(
I can't find any option either in the settings to only print always the first page only...

If anyone has a solution I am more than interested!
73 de XV9BPO Greg
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

email me the template and I will try to resolve this for you
73 Terry G4POP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

what label stationary are you using with this printer, is it Avery and what is the reference number of the label stationary
73 Terry G4POP
F4BPO
Old Man

Post by F4BPO »

Thanks for you e mail Terry.
I will to see if this can be solved.
Still trying to find a way on my side.

Thanks
73 de XV9BPO Greg