ARRL Award error

Yes, sometimes it happens... Please report any bugs here
w9mdb
Old Man

ARRL Award error

Post by w9mdb »

Seeing this in the log

de Mike W9MDB

2019-08-25 14:00:43.1971 ERROR: *** ArrlAwardControl: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index ******* [Function: #=q4yCiMiTpAwSSGlpYlb5A1qseP6vGW4VSba3JiOWchilhihdWEyrvJtOAvN2XSTjV] System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewRowCollection.SharedRow(Int32 rowIndex)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewRowCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at AwardControl.ArrlAwardControl.#=q4yCiMiTpAwSSGlpYlb5A1qseP6vGW4VSba3JiOWchilhihdWEyrvJtOAvN2XSTjV(Object #=q6Me2zPo_GugSa7EE$a6zJQ==, DataGridViewCellMouseEventArgs #=qmZRDkQdSqQ6pagO8CcJawA==)
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: ARRL Award error

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Mike,

which OS and which version of Log4OM ? That´s the information always needed
if anybody ask for a support. B.t.w. latest Log4OM is 1.39. If you have an older
one please download and install the new one on the fly ... but with "install as
Administrator" ....

;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Hi, i'm checking the code. It's probably a click in the blank part of the grid, where no data are present, not correctly intercepted.
I've added another control and i'll try to reproduce it here.
Anyway it's a trivial issue, if you don't notice any malfunction on the application.

Thanks for reporting! :) i hate them, i'll try to remove all of those small things from the code (and probably i should not log some trivial errors)
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
w9mdb
Old Man

Post by w9mdb »

using 1.39.0

I have been messing with the awards recently updating the LOTW DXCC stuff.

Mike
w9mdb
Old Man

Post by w9mdb »

Also...somewhat related...don't know if you saw what appears to be a bug that I posted in another part of the forum.

The "Credit Granted" status apparently depends on LOTW being Validated and one or more credits being checked. But LOTW Validated is not done with card checks as of now.

https://forum.log4om.com/viewtopic.php? ... 300#p22300