K5P "QSO's"

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
ac5aa
Old Man

K5P "QSO's"

Post by ac5aa »

I notice when I enter K5P into the callsign field, and then look at QSO information, I don't just see prior K5P callsigns, I see *all* K5Pxx callsigns that are in the log. I don't see a setting for "partial call" for matches anywhere, so how do I see just the exact callsign I have entered? Also, I see the statistics for this particular entity (worked/confirmed/etc.) but how can I view the same for this callsign? Sort of like being able to see the "Callsign" window and the "Country" window in DX4WIN. I realize this is not a DX4WIN replacement, but while I want to see whether I've worked this country/band/mode before, I'd also like to see the same for the particular callsign.

Thanks and 73, Duane AC5AA
73, Duane AC5AA
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: K5P "QSO's"

Post by G4POP »

ac5aa wrote:I notice when I enter K5P into the callsign field, and then look at QSO information, I don't just see prior K5P callsigns, I see *all* K5Pxx callsigns that are in the log. I don't see a setting for "partial call" for matches anywhere, so how do I see just the exact callsign I have entered?
Its a drill down filter, the more characters you add the tighter the filtering.

These special 3 digit calls will always pull up the calls that start with the three characters but it should be sufficient to see the last time you worked the call and if its been confirmed or not.

I see the statistics for this particular entity (worked/confirmed/etc.) but how can I view the same for this callsign? Sort of like being able to see the "Callsign" window and the "Country" window in DX4WIN.While I want to see whether I've worked this country/band/mode before, I'd also like to see the same for the particular callsign.
It can provide what you like if you change the field layout!!!!!
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (95.59 KiB) Viewed 2313 times
73 Terry G4POP
ac5aa
Old Man

Re: K5P "QSO's"

Post by ac5aa »

Thanks, Terry - I guess I'd better spend some "quality time" with the manual!
73, Duane AC5AA