DXCC Award administration - help needed

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
dk2lo
Old Man

Re: DXCC Award administration - help needed

Post by dk2lo »

Hi Terry,

your description works fine for all QSOs already in V (validated status). These are the LOTW confirmed QSOs.

Unfortunately the credit granted update does not work for the rest.
The QSOs confirmed wirth QSL card are in C (confirmed status) and refuse to change the status using your instructions. I managed to change the status into S (submitted) but also any attempt to change this status further into G (granted) does not work.

Is it possible that this is a software bug? I am on the latest release 1.14.0.0.
73 Olaf DK2LO
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

The QSL card status of confirmed etc has no connection to the award status of submitted or granted apart from not being able to submit a card for award credit unless the card is confirmed.

Works perfectly for me, are you reopening the statistics window after your update? the change of award status will not show until you do because the window does not refresh automatically.
73 Terry G4POP
dk2lo
Old Man

Post by dk2lo »

Does not work for me. I tried reopening the statistics, I used the refresh option in the awards window, I closed LOG4OM and restarted it but the changes for credits for C-status QSLs are not updated. With V-status everything works as expected ....

I am able to change the C QSLS to the yellow state (Submitted) but from this status there is also no update possible to get it in V-state, which would be the gate to the solution because changing V into G works here.

I have no idea what is going on. First I will give up here and hope for the LOTW upgrade of the ADIF files and the new version of LOG4OM which uses this new ADIF data field. In the mean time I try to convince ARRL to deliver the same service to credit granted QSLs. Then everything should work automatically. There is no real hurry because I have my DXCC standings and details in LOTW available.

Thank you for your help and sorry for any inconvenience.
73 Olaf DK2LO
K7PT
Old Man

Post by K7PT »

In the QSL Info status tab of the QSO, set QSL RCVD= Verfied

See attachment.

Chuck
Attachments
V Status.PNG
V Status.PNG (6.28 KiB) Viewed 5615 times
K7PT-Chuck "#1 Top of the Honor Roll"
dk2lo
Old Man

Post by dk2lo »

Hi Chuck,

that is the solution! I did not find this button. After changing this to V everything works now. Thanks you very much!! :D
73 Olaf DK2LO
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

dk2lo wrote:Hi Chuck,

that is the solution! I did not find this button. After changing this to V everything works now. Thanks you very much!! :D
Which is what I said in my last post!

a
Apart from not being able to submit a card for award credit unless the card is confirmed.
73 Terry G4POP
K7PT
Old Man

Post by K7PT »

G4POP wrote:
dk2lo wrote:Hi Chuck,

Which is what I said in my last post!

a
Apart from not being able to submit a card for award credit unless the card is confirmed.

Terry- I think the confusion is above "unless the card is confirmed" should read "verified"
K7PT-Chuck "#1 Top of the Honor Roll"