Font Size

General discussions about Log4OM features
kc2nyu
Advanced Class

Font Size

Post by kc2nyu »

Is there any way to change the general font size used in most tabs?? as in tabs F7, F9 or F10. as a former HRD Logbook user, that was one feature that it had that helped those of us that need larger font to function.

Paul
kc2nyu
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Font Size

Post by NN7D »

Hi Paul,

Yes, that has been requested and considered. Expect that capability in version 2, which will be the next major release.

Doug - W7DRM
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA
N7RD
Novice Class

Post by N7RD »

Glad I read all thru the general discussions. I have been having lots of problems with font size also. Seems the old eyes just cant see that small font any more, almost have to get up on the desk to see the call sign and name ect. Would be a very nice addition to the program that is perfect now, just getting old eyes...

Best Regards,
Ron N7RD
Best Regards,
Ron D. Smith N7RD
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

We cannot increase the font size in version 1.0 but version 2.0 has selectable and scalable fonts
73 Terry G4POP
CT1BXX
Old Man

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi Terry,

Is good to know that this and other things will be in version 2, however there is a sad detail: about Version2 we know very litle. :( :( :(
For long time Version2 is refered as the big change, in L4OM... however it seems to takes long time to be born hi hi hi :)
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Hi Manuel,
Hope you and your family are keeping well and enjoying life

We seem one step closer and Lele has indicated that I might have an Alpha version to test in the next month.

I have seen previews when Lele and I share screens this is how I know some of the upcoming features but at first view it is similar to Log4OM, for obvious reasons, but perhaps should be looked at as Version 1.0 on steroids :D

The new version has a more sound foundation which enables much more development than version 1.0 did. Version 1.0 started life as just a convenience for Lele and was never designed to be developed into an internationally used program by thousands of amateurs. :D

Whereas Log4OM was defined as easy to use, version 2.0 provides flexibility of the user interface in all aspects while retaining the simplicity of version 1.0.

Keep well and give the dog a stroke from me Hi
73 Terry G4POP