Quick logbook entry floading window

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
5B4ALS
New user

Quick logbook entry floading window

Post by 5B4ALS »

A nice feature would be a window detattched from the GUI for quick logbook entries that can be pinned over other windows.
this feature could be used with any software to log QSOs even if there is no integration with the software.
maybe the software is not completly integrated with log4om . you can connect directly the cat control to the other software and still log contacts in log4om .
or maybe the other software does not forward QSOs to log4OM . you will have that little window over it to log your QSOs.
NB8F
Novice Class

Re: Quick logbook entry floading window

Post by NB8F »

Just being able to separate the logging from the rest of the app for those of us that run dual monitors would be nice. Then I could keep the map and cluster on one screen and the "add new" log window on the smaller screen.

Thanks for great software!
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

It's something we're have in the list, but not for V1 (at this time).
Anyway i'm doing some small implementations also in the current version, because the time of complete rewrite into V2 is not so short as you can imagine.
So... i cannot promise anything yet but it's in the list :)
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
NB8F
Novice Class

Post by NB8F »

Perfect, thanks for the update. Is there a roadmap for V2? Do you have a list of features / changes that are must have?

Also I am a software developer, so if you want someone to help Alpha / Beta test, let me know.