GridTracker

General discussions about Log4OM features
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

GridTracker

Post by G4POP »

I find GridTracker to be a superior assistant to WSJT-X and JTDX and I love the UI, now using it exclusively for logging WSJT and JTAlert QSO's to Log4OM.

The display of the Log4OM logbook ADIF is really usefull and the new feature of band/mode filtering to be released tomorrow is really nice.

The modern graphics work very well, full marks to the author N0TTL Stephen!

Gridtracker is here and its free https://tagloomis.com/
73 Terry G4POP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: GridTracker

Post by G4POP »

New Release last evening of Gridtracker includes many new features including mapping of users DXCC results and zone overlays

See https://tagloomis.com/downloads/
73 Terry G4POP
HB9BRJ
Old Man

Post by HB9BRJ »

When launching the GridTracker-Installer.1.18.0511 from my file manager, nothing happened. Then I launched it from a command prompt, which brought up a warning that Windows (W10 1803) would not let me run this program, probably because it's brand new. A click on "More info", then "Run anyway" started the installer.

Glad to see the mixed up sent/received reports have been corrected. Many new features waiting to be explored. Hopefully the documentation will be updated as well.

73, Markus HB9BRJ
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Markus,

W10 v1803 has a number of bugs and one relates to running ""exe" files. I use an application for my property inspection reports and it won't run them at all from the RUN box under the W Start menu.

I have to start it from the Opus File Manager or Windows File Manager.

Same condition on all three of my Dell laptops.

I had same result with the new GridTracker update. I'm sure MS will eventually put out a patch or something.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX