WAS 51states "not found"?

Moderator: OE6CLD

G3RTU
Novice Class

WAS 51states "not found"?

Post by G3RTU »

I am now struggling to resolve an issue that I have in respect to “Statistics and Awards”.
It is related to the bottom row/s ***NOT FOUND***. If I may use the following as an example
under WAS using mixed it displays I have worked 51 states.

Pardon me this to me is becoming frustrating. Having worked through all those where DATA is available I am left still with those unable to resolve either where the state for that particular callsign is not available or an Island. May be that I wrongly logged that entry but short of removing it from the log appears “not found”. The latest problem noticed N3DG/2, who sadly is a silent key, has the correct entry being NA111 but appears to fail as no state. I would appreciate any suggestion or thoughts. I should say that I imported my logbook from another program I kept as my master with almost 28k of electronic entries.
Keith g3rtu
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: WAS 51states "not found"?

Post by G4POP »

Email me your Log either as the Log4OM SQLite file or as an exported ADIF from Log4OM and I will see what is wrong

email is g4pop (AT Sign) arrl.net
73 Terry G4POP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: WAS 51states "not found"?

Post by G4POP »

I updated the data because there was very little information for each QSO and many empty state and country fields and returned the SQLite file to the user as it was now working FB.

All issues were caused by incomplete imported data

I assume G3RTU is now happy with how its working but have had no response so far!
73 Terry G4POP