Label Print

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
5B4AJT
Novice Class

Label Print

Post by 5B4AJT »

Is there a way of getting the 'QSO Selection' tab in <Label Print> to show ALL QSOs in the log?
I have just taken over as QSL manager for our local club. We have 9 club callsigns which members have used in the past and we have roughly 10 members that have used one or more of the callsigns.
Their logs were submitted to ClubLog by the previous manager individually under the club callsign used.
I have obtained a log for each club callsign from ClubLog and need to print out labels for contacts as necessary. However when using the <Label Print> facility I can only get a partial listing of contacts dependent upon the individual callsign of the member who was using the club callsign.
For instance I have one log with over 10,000 QSOs, but when I go to the <Label Print> 'QSO Selection' page and choose the blank where it says "Station Callsign" - I only get a list of 2,100 QSOs. If I choose one of the members individual callsigns from the drop-down list I obviously get varying smaller totals of QSOs showing, but none will show all 10,000+
If I filter by date or any of the other options, the most it will display is the 2,100.
Some Contacts have multiple QSOs with one club callsign on different bands - but with different operators, even on the same day - so at present I have to wade through all 10 individual callsign 'logs' to confirm contacts - one after the other - and then each one has to be printed out on an individual label.
What I need is to be able to display all 10,000+ QSOs on this page so I can sort and check against the 100+ QSO cards I have received through the Bureau, all in one pass.
Hope that makes sense.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Label Print

Post by G4POP »

Good point, thread moved to 'Feature suggestions'
73 Terry G4POP
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

I'll check that.
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
5B4AJT
Novice Class

Post by 5B4AJT »

5B4AJT
Novice Class

Post by 5B4AJT »

Oh dear.
It's even worse than I thought.
If I select an operator from the drop-selection and select the contacts they made and then go to print, the labels it prints are with the operator callsign, not the club's callsign even though he was using the club callsign when operating.
I suspect this may be caused by the operator using his logging software and simply extracting and renaming the log for the club calls, but not changing the operator, so the contact is credited to him when the original .adif file is loaded into ClubLog, and a 'fix' may be more than just displaying all 10,000+ contacts? :cry:
5B4AJT
Novice Class

Post by 5B4AJT »

What I need is some .adif editing software that will change every instance of a individual's callsign to the Club callsign. Run that for every operator and it should then be possible to display all the contacts on the QSO selection page, and my problem is cured - I hope ! :lol:
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

5B4AJT wrote: 23 Jul 2018, 15:58 What I need is some .adif editing software that will change every instance of a individual's callsign to the Club callsign. Run that for every operator and it should then be possible to display all the contacts on the QSO selection page, and my problem is cured - I hope ! :lol:
You can do that in the Log4om QSO Archive manger using the bulk edit feature
73 Terry G4POP
5B4AJT
Novice Class

Post by 5B4AJT »

Thanks Terry.
That worked OK and has overcome my problem.
David