Window Size and Location

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
WA1SXK
Novice Class

Window Size and Location

Post by WA1SXK »

I would like to see the Log4OM App. open with the previous setup of the "size and location" on the video screen. Every time I open the Log4OM app I have to resize it and move its location on my desktop. Many programs have this feature built in, I don't claim to know about programing but I am sure this can be a feature added on the next release. I am using Windows 10. 73-Eric
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Window Size and Location

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Eric ... this is not working with the actual versions of Log4OM. Think this is on Mantis for V2 but
not for V1 which is on maintenance mode only ...

We have still to wait a bit ;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
K7PT
Old Man

Post by K7PT »

Did you click on the "Save Settings" in F9 as shown here? In the cluster filter sub-window.
log4om.PNG
log4om.PNG (28.79 KiB) Viewed 5729 times
K7PT-Chuck "#1 Top of the Honor Roll"
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Chuck,

think what he means is the position and the size of the Log4OM main window on his screen. Think that
not works with a "Save Settings" as you describet, this Tab is only for saving the Setting of the cluster
view.

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
WA1SXK
Novice Class

Post by WA1SXK »

Juergen and Chuck,

Juergen is correct!

I have to resize and move the LOG4OM APP (main screen) each time I open my PC to the location on the desktop, where I want to use it. I use multiple APPs at the same time on my desktop with my ham radio station, and most APP's can re-load at start-up with their sized and located based on the last settings. I understand this will be a change in the next update.

Small Note: I made a donation to your group about a year ago, to help out with the costs, I also did not get a reply that your group received my donation, the website says to let you know if I do not see my call sign listed. ;)
I love the program thanks for all the support.

Eric/WA1SXK