Log colours

Your ideas for making Log4OM even better.
OH3FVP
Novice Class

Log colours

Post by OH3FVP »

Hi,

I've just installed Log4OM and tried to learn to use the program. So far it looks really promising and has great potential to become my new logging software. I like the colour options in Cluster window and even LOTW users are highlighted. I wonder, if this same feature could be implemented in different log windows like QSO Information (F7) and Recent QSO (F8). I'd like to see all LOTW users highlighted also in log with red callsign and also highlight the whole log row with green, if that QSO is verified in LOTW. Other users may have other uses for the colours in their log. Just an idea for the V2.

Thank you for the nice program.

73 de Teemu OH3FVP.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Log colours

Post by G4POP »

OH3FVP wrote: 08 Feb 2019, 14:06 I'd like to see all LOTW users highlighted also in log with red callsign and also highlight the whole log row with green, if that QSO is verified in LOTW.

You can display the LOTW, QSL & eQSL sent and received status already in the F7 and F8 displays by adding them to the layout

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (54.7 KiB) Viewed 11736 times
73 Terry G4POP
OH3FVP
Novice Class

Post by OH3FVP »

I made those changes already, but I'd still like to see from the log, if I've received LOTW confirmation from all LOTW users. If the LOTW users are not highlighted in the log, I can't see that directly. In my current logbook (Logger32) this is possible and I really like this feature.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (39.21 KiB) Viewed 11732 times
73 de Teemu OH3FVP
2e0pkh
Novice Class

Post by 2e0pkh »

Hi, good idea have some colors that will make things a lot better.

teal.
Piter666

Post by Piter666 »

By the way a very handy feature! Thanks for the help