QSL process for bureau cards

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
n5if
Advanced Class

QSL process for bureau cards

Post by n5if »

Win 10 PC, 1.37v of log4om, I have about 100k QSOs in the log that are stored on OneDrive.

Trying to figure out the process for checking in cards from the bureau and then print needed labels for them. In looking at the video below, I can see how the search is supposed to work in the QSL Management page but I am getting no results from any searches.

I click the QSL Tab, hit the SEARCH radio button right above Update, input a callsign in the box at top, hit the SEARCH button and I get zero results. No pop up or warnings - just no results in looking for ANY callsign in my log - all the while I can see the QSO in the log I am looking for on the log page.

What am I missing here? Have I got something set on another tab that may prevent me from getting search results? I have about 5 lbs of cards to check-in and have no way within this window to look for cards and mark accordingly and prep for labels.

Thoughts/suggestions?

73/Greg
K9IG

https://youtu.be/2VL1k0pOJUA
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QSL process for bureau cards

Post by G4POP »

k9ig wrote: 21 Jun 2019, 21:22 I click the QSL Tab, hit the SEARCH radio button right above Update
Dont

1. Select QSL
2. Enter the call sign of the received card
3. Click the 'Search' button to the right of the call sign input field

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (111.02 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
That will list all QSO's for that call

If you leave the call sign input field blank and click the search button the whole log will be displayed
73 Terry G4POP
n5if
Advanced Class

Re: QSL process for bureau cards

Post by n5if »

Finally - yes that works as expected - all because of one extra click on my part. Thanks Terry.

Now - for the label for those bureau cards, is it best to then create a search filter for all QSOs received via bureau and maybe the QSL date? That the normal process flow for printing labels on bureau received cards?

Greg
K9IG