HRDLOG.net showing "On Air"

VK7CW
Advanced Class

HRDLOG.net showing "On Air"

Post by VK7CW »

I just downloaded and installed the latest version 2.3.0.0.

As I was making some QSOs I noticed on HRDLOG.net that it was showing me on air with my current frequency.

I never have the the 'Automatic HRDLOG ON AIR' box ticked in the LOG4OM settings, so I double checked and the box was not ticked. I did have the 'Automatic upload on new QSO' ticked, which I normally do.

The only way I could get it to stop sending me as on air with my frequency was to remove my user name in the HRDLOG.net settings in LOG4OM.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I do not like to advertise my current frequency and sure would like this to be fixed.

Any help surely appreciated,

73 Steve VK7CW
VK7CW
Advanced Class

Re: HRDLOG.net showing "On Air"

Post by VK7CW »

Further to my last, HRDLOG.net even shows that I am on air when the radio is turned off, and has been turned off for over 15 minutes.

I have refreshed the HRDLOG.net page and still shows I am on air.

Any ideas???????

73 Steve VK7CW
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Steve,
a known issue. HRDlog.net is been informed about that and Lele is working on it too ... ;)
If you use the search engine here you´ll find some postings with the same problem ... ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
VK7CW
Advanced Class

Post by VK7CW »

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for the reply.

I would use the search function on this forum, however every time I do I get this response:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words
This is regardless of how many words I put in.

So maybe that needs looking at as well.

Cheers,

73 de Steve VK7CW