Cluster shows no info at all

General discussions V2
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Cluster shows no info at all

Post by NN7D »

You need to upgrade to 2.3. We can't try to resolve issues with previous releases.

Doug - W7DRM
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA
EA3IFV
Novice Class

Post by EA3IFV »

Understood. I will do when this other issues is fixed (https://forum.log4om.com/viewtopic.php? ... 8&start=10). In the meanwhile I will keep using external cluster services.
Btw i have found how to change debug level and access to logs. I will try to troubleshoot it on my own.
Thank you so much for your support.
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KD0ZV »

I see info on your band map.

You have CW, Digital and Phone checked under filters and your slider is all the way to the left for reliability threshold?
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team
IK0TIX
Advanced Class

Post by IK0TIX »

Juanma, I had the same problem. I solved it by update to 2.3.
However: what cluster server do you use?
Max IK0TIX
EA3IFV
Novice Class

Post by EA3IFV »

Hi,

I confirm the bug is fixed on 2.3. As soon as I updated the cluster worked without modifying anything so there is a bug on 2.2 with cluster frame.
The problem is another bug on 2.3 for which locators sent from jtalert don't update the QSO window and map, flag and Grid don't match the real ones.

Regards,
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

A simple question about this problem,

are you using WSJT-X/WSJTZ or JTDX for the FT modes ? Did you have enabled a UDP input
for a DX_Call whitch is send to V2 .... This means that a call is send to the QSO input of V2
and only then it´s possible to have a lookup from V2 and to receive any data from external
sources ....

Bug or not ? ;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
EA3IFV
Novice Class

Post by EA3IFV »

Yes and it works very well on 2.2 but not on 2.3. Other users report the same bug in this other thread where I suggest you to follow it up. -> https://forum.log4om.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4698
This one was for the empty cluster issue which is fixed on 2.3.
Thank you all for your support.