Award Statistics -- DXCC country prefixes

ah6fx
Advanced Class

Award Statistics -- DXCC country prefixes

Post by ah6fx »

Terry,

Despite reading the user's guide and experimenting, I have not seen a way to show country prefixes [i.e. ZL=New Zealand, et al] in the Awards View > DXCC > Mixed, et al. Also did not see ability to add country prefixes from Utilities > DXCC. Log4OMver 1 DXCC awards listed prefixes was is very informative and useful. I often refer to the prefix rather than the DXCC entity name ... such as ZL8 vice Kermadec Island, which I can hardly pronounce.

Any plans to include the country prefixes in DXCC awards?

Thanks.
Danny
AH6FX/W4 - Virginia

FYI -- Using Log4OM2 version 2.4.0.0 and ran updates. This was recently installed on a new Dell XPS 8930 running Windows 10 Pro - version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 - 64 bit w/Intel Core i7-9700 CPU @ 3 GHz. No other programs were running except for Mozilla, and very few other programs were installed on the computer at that point except for Microsoft Office.
ah6fx
Advanced Class

Re: Award Statistics -- DXCC country prefixes

Post by ah6fx »

Terry -- any response ??????? Thanks

Danny
AH6FX/W4
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

You cannot add a prefix column it has to be hard coded to the grid.

Lele is under a lot of pressure due to the COVID19 situation in Italy being probably the hardest hit area in the world so the likelihood of us adding this in the near future is slim.
73 Terry G4POP
ah6fx
Advanced Class

Post by ah6fx »

Terry - understand.

Can I replace that appropriate Log4OM2 file with the one that includes prefixes found in Log4OM1. Guess updates become an issue then? And of course does the Log4OM2 QSO and QSL data seamlessly integrate into the Log4OM1 imported file? I know the process sounds simple but there could be a lot of coding or program integration issues. On the positive side - it seems that Log4OM1 had grids hardwired too.

Thanks.

Danny
AH6FX/W4