Sending Log to LOTW

W3LI
Old Man

Sending Log to LOTW

Post by W3LI »

Howdy folks, I went through several discussions about the subject and still do not have an answer, In Ver 1 I was able to high lite just the Q's that I wanted to send to LoTW. I Think that I just sent thousands of Q' to LOTW by clicking on the wrong item????
I have not filled in the information on the configuration page as yet. Not sure what password is to be inserted, LOTW, ARRL , Log 4 to many passwords.
Also in the discussion the subject of paths came up. In that temp path is all I need to do is put C:\ temp.
Have looked allover form a video on the subject but no luck.
I know that LOTW is working fine as I just manually loaded 60 Q's from the CQ WW contest.
Need help. Teamviewer works for me.
Thanks, Andy ....W3LI
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Sending Log to LOTW

Post by G4POP »

The user guide fully covers LOTW upload and download but here is the information you require.

Temp Path: C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Log4OM2\temp (This is not an option it must be used)

The user name (Call sign) and Station ID MUST match the certificate being used by TQSL

Password: This is the password used to Log into the LOTW website when you visit it

TQSL Private password: The password you may have added to TQSL, most users do not use a private password in TQSL if you did not then leave the field empty
73 Terry G4POP
W3LI
Old Man

Post by W3LI »

Thank you Terry, will give it a try again. Your explanation will help.
Cheers, Andy...W3LI
W2MJP
Old Man

Post by W2MJP »

G4POP wrote: 09 Apr 2020, 07:42 The user guide fully covers LOTW upload and download but here is the information you require.

Temp Path: C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Log4OM2\temp (This is not an option it must be used)

The user name (Call sign) and Station ID MUST match the certificate being used by TQSL

Password: This is the password used to Log into the LOTW website when you visit it

TQSL Private password: The password you may have added to TQSL, most users do not use a private password in TQSL if you did not then leave the field empty
Hi Terry.
I noticed you said that the Temp path must be filled in. I am not using a Temp path and the QSO'S are loading to LoTW both manually or as I have now set it up automatic on closure.
Mike-W2MJP