Multiple rigs with LOG4OM and Omnirig

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
w4pg
Novice Class

Multiple rigs with LOG4OM and Omnirig

Post by w4pg »

My main setup involves a Kenwood 990, and all works well. Today I decided to try and interface my Flex 6700 with LOG4OM. I cannot get the CAT interface to work. I have read many threads similar but nothing specific to my problem. I set up a second COM port through FLEX CAT with the idea of connecting OMNIRIG to this CAT port. I am using RIG 1 on Omnirig for my Kenwood and RIG 2 for the Flex. I have no idea whether Omnirig is even working with the Flex. There is no information I can find that tells me what to set all the port parameters in Omnirig to. What baud, for instance? I cannot find anywhere what to set the baud to in Omnirig when trying to interface to the Flex. I did select Smart SDR as the rig type.

I have looked through the Flex online forum and cannot find specific instructions on setting up Omnirig with a Flex, just generic "make a new COM port" etc etc. Well I've done that but again, no idea what to set all the parameters to.

............Bob W4PG
w4pg
Novice Class

Re: Multiple rigs with LOG4OM and Omnirig

Post by w4pg »

Nevermind. I don't know who's law this is but as soon as I post a query, I get things to work. :D

............Bob W4PG