Upload to LOTW

ni4z
Novice Class

Upload to LOTW

Post by ni4z »

Greetings,

I have Log4OM V2 installed and just did the recent update yesterday. This is a great program and is extremely user friendly, however, I have an ongoing issue with uploads to LOTW. I have never been able to upload directly from the program. When I export an ADIF and attempt to sign and upload, I get numerous errors returned.

A recent attempt (after many total failures) to upload 32 QSOs resulted in 19 QSO uploads and 13 QSO failures. I often get an error message citing duplicates. I am not attempting to upload duplicate QSOs.

I tried an ADIF export which I imported into another logging program with no issues.

Any idea what is happening? Any idea on what I need to do to correct this issue?

NI4Z
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Upload to LOTW

Post by G4POP »

Where do the QSO'S originate, imported, from WSJT or manual input?

What version of Tqsl do you have installed?
73 Terry G4POP
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

And what configuration file for TQSL.
Latest TQSL is TQSL 2.5.7 and latest configuration data is 11.13

You have to open TQSL to check this.
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
ni4z
Novice Class

Post by ni4z »

I am using TQSL V2.5.7 (upgraded yesterday) Configuration V11.13 and Log4OM V2.10.0.0

I am not a WSJT user so all log inputs are manual.

This has been occurring on a few different versions of Log4OM as well as TQSL

NI4Z
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Have you checked the "Upload on Close" in the LotW settings of Log4OM ?
LotW dosen´t upload on each QSO, only when closing Log4OM if you ckecked
it.
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
ni4z
Novice Class

Post by ni4z »

Thus far I have only attempted manual uploads both from the Log4OM program and doing an ADIF export. I do not have the box checked to upload on close. Neither of the aforementioned methods have been 100% successful. I get errors citing duplicates or other parameters being incorrect.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Did you try exporting an ADIF and uploadiing using tsql with no log4om intervention?

What error messages do you get hiring upload?
73 Terry G4POP
ni4z
Novice Class

Post by ni4z »

Terry,

I have tried multiple times to export and upload an ADIF file. I get various error messages from LOTW including "duplicates" to "dates out of range." I tried an ADIF with 32 QSOs and some of them uploaded (after several tries) and some did not. Nineteen uploaded and 13 were rejected. I am saving the ADIF to a jump drive and uploading from that. I used this export/import method when I went from Log4OM V1 to V2 and transferred my log. LOTW just will not accept the ADIF file. I am still trying to figure out how the 19 uploaded. I contacted ARRL but they have been no help. ARRL "said" there was a "header" missing from the file which stopped the upload.

I did try to upload directly from Log4OM one or two times without success and then resorted to the ADIF export/upload.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Seems like tqsl is having issues can you send me the Tqsl error log
73 Terry G4POP
ni4z
Novice Class

Post by ni4z »

Terry,

I have manually uploaded the last few entries to LOTW. As soon as I have more entries and attempt another upload I will send you the report.