Cluster Reliability column blank

KA4CDN
Old Man

Cluster Reliability column blank

Post by KA4CDN »

Log4OM version 2.10.0.0
User Manual: Updated: 14/09/2020 10:54 PM

The Reliability column on my Cluster (F8) view is blank. Signal to Noise column is also blank. I have the threshold at minimum (slider all the way to the left). The VOACAP S/N set to 50. (I don't think I've ever changed it). Current Power is set to 100w (my default).

If I click on a spotted station, the Reliability shows a -1 and the Signal to Noise column -9999. The "Cluster management" window has all Reliability values as -1.

On the Propagation (F9) table, "Circuit reliability" graphs show reasonable data as does the S/N Ratio graph.

Strangely, it was working over the weekend so I must have messed something up but I sure don't remember changing anything. I have a second computer with the same Log4OM version with the same configuration (except DB path) and it is rating the spots reasonably.

I tried shutting down and restarting but no joy.

Any suggestions?

Mike
KA4CDN
KA4CDN
Old Man

Re: Cluster Reliability column blank

Post by KA4CDN »

Well bizarrely, I came back down to the shack computer and now all the spots are again showing colored reliability values?

They were blank and hour or two ago and I know for certain I've made no changes since posting my question.