VO2AAA NA-044 IOTA can not remove?

G3RTU
Novice Class

VO2AAA NA-044 IOTA can not remove?

Post by G3RTU »

Hello,
Pardon me asking having tried to research my problem in reference to VO2AAA?

Having a number of contacts and received LOTW confirmation all well post JULY 2005,
that being the only time he operated in NA-044. From the 7 logged contacts only 2 appear
correctly with the others keep inserting NA-044. I have sent much time trying different ways
to remove them from IOTA AWARDS which I delete and on rescan return. Can not see what is
different between those 2 correct entries and the other 5 contacts.

I should add making a new log all 7 entered stay correct but it was just a test log of the 7 contacts.
Thanks, Keith g3rtu
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: VO2AAA NA-044 IOTA can not remove?

Post by G4POP »

Your description is difficult for me to understand but if you need to remove an IOTA ref from a QSO then do it in the QSO edit/award refs tab by selecting the ref and clicking the minus sign indicated followed by save and apply

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (73 KiB) Viewed 954 times

Then rescan the references

NOTE_ Make sure the references is not also in the comments field of the QSO or the rescan will find it and replace the award reference
73 Terry G4POP
G3RTU
Novice Class

Re: VO2AAA NA-044 IOTA can not remove?

Post by G3RTU »

Hello Terry,
Apologise if I had not written clearly partly due to medication for a present health problem.
Your final comment in red was the answer. My own fault since transferring contacts and updating using
the adif export from an much older logging program. I had placed a note in the comments on my other
old program about VO2AAA and only july 2005 contacts were at NA-044 thus it was picked up from my
own comments. Couldn't understand when deleting it came back again using update. ALL EXCELLENT NOW.
Very many thanks for help and now everything appears correct for claiming awards. Regards, Keith