Deleting an entry from the Recent QSO's window.

va3vf
Advanced Class

Deleting an entry from the Recent QSO's window.

Post by va3vf »

Not a biggie, but it would be nice if a delete entry option was added when right clicking on an entry on the Recent QSO's window.

I know it can be done by right clicking on the entry and selecting Edit QSO, and deleting from there.

73 de Vince, VA3VF
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Deleting an entry from the Recent QSO's window.

Post by KI5IO »

va3vf wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 22:06 Not a biggie, but it would be nice if a delete entry option was added when right clicking on an entry on the Recent QSO's window.

I know it can be done by right clicking on the entry and selecting Edit QSO, and deleting from there.

73 de Vince, VA3VF
Vince,

You can do just that ... IF ... you first toggle the little padlock at the lower right corner of the Recent QSO's (F7) tab. It will turn red when unlocked.

That will 'unlock' that grid display and you can then select the given QSO or multiple QSOs and tap your keyboards delete key.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by NN7D »

You can also click on the padlock icon in lower right of window to unlock direct delete, then select record and press delete key.
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA
va3vf
Advanced Class

Post by va3vf »

KI5IO wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 22:21 Vince,

You can do just that ... IF ... you first toggle the little padlock at the lower right corner of the Recent QSO's (F7) tab. It will turn red when unlocked.

That will 'unlock' that grid display and you can then select the given QSO or multiple QSOs and tap your keyboards delete key.
Aha...how did I miss that? I have toggled the padlock on and off next to the band and mode boxes, but never on the recent QSO's.

Thank you!!!

73 de Vince, VA3VF
va3vf
Advanced Class

Post by va3vf »

Indeed...if I had only hovered the mouse cursor over the padlock.

I'm glad my feature request, already available in Log4OM, was not something crazy. :lol:

73 de Vince, VA3VF
NN7D wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 22:25 You can also click on the padlock icon in lower right of window to unlock direct delete, then select record and press delete key.