Post by iz5fsa »

Hi OMs.

I'm arrived at Log4om last month and I'm still trying this successfull setup:

FLRIG:
1) I've attached my FTdx101D to flrig
2) I've turned on server feature on port 7820

FLDIGI:
1) Configure->Modem->CW->CAT Keying - mark Yaesu ON
2) Configure->Rig Control->flrig - mark ON Enable flrig...
3) check your log.adi file (usual in C:\Users\<yourusername>\fldigi.files\logs\<name>.adi

Log4OM:
1) Configure->Hardware Configuration->CAT interface - on Settings tab set on Hamlib
2) Configure->Hardware Configuration->CAT interface - on Hamlib tab set HAMLIB PARAMETERS pointing to "FLRig FLRig Stable", select "Network Connected Radio" and set correct port on TCP Radio parameters (for me 7820) and the... ALIGN!!
3) Configure->Software Integration->Applications->FLDigi - check Start Service ON, click on ADIF and now set a new ADIF MONITOR pointing to the FLDIGI LOG ADIF FILE (see before) and check "Upload QSO to external service" if you send to external logs (eQSL, LOTW, etc.) any QSO you write in the log in real time, check "Delete ADFI file after load" to avoid duplications in Log4OM.

This configuration need FLRIG start before Log4OM... to do so you can do this simple setup:
4) Configure->Software Configuration->Auto Start - select the flrig.exe patch in "File Name" field, on field "Plan" select OnProfileOpen and then click on + (plus) icon on right low side of the window.

This configuration works fine also with this configuration for WSJT-X

WSJT-X:
1) In configuration window on Radio tab select "FLRig FLRig" in Rig dropdown field and the selcet FLRIG address:port in the CAT Control->LAN Server field: for me was localhost:7820

I've found a little bug: on startup Log4OM don't remeber the CAT configuration and I have to put again the Hamlib FLRig config (prevoiuos Log4OM step 2).

But my shack now is ready to go on every emission mode!!

73 de Leo IZ5FSA