Unable to Send Spots

N4CQ
Advanced Class

Re: Unable to Send Spots

Post by N4CQ »

Nolan,

Hopefully my last text on this subject. I got the spot screen to work like it should, and I have the third monitor online. I moved the label for the main monitor to one of the older ones (as opposed to the later one I added), and now all is well. Incredible. How was I to know that was the problem?

Thanks for your help and getting my screens back to normal. Great service and dedication as usual. 73

Dave
N4CQ
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Unable to Send Spots

Post by KI5IO »

N4CQ wrote: 17 Mar 2023, 17:42 Nolan,

Hopefully my last text on this subject. I got the spot screen to work like it should, and I have the third monitor online. I moved the label for the main monitor to one of the older ones (as opposed to the later one I added), and now all is well. Incredible. How was I to know that was the problem?

Thanks for your help and getting my screens back to normal. Great service and dedication as usual. 73

Dave
N4CQ
Dave,

Tnx so much for your perseverance to keep trying things. One step at a time usually will uncover something that will help resolve.

Windows tends to kind of do what it wants to do when it comes to multiple monitors and those screen placements also seem to be remembered by each program. Unwinding the APPs on a given window can be 'fun' (so to speak) - ;)

Glad you got it resolved and tnx again for the feedback and updates.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX