ADIF Import with WWFF_REF field

SP5NZF
Novice Class

ADIF Import with WWFF_REF field

Post by SP5NZF »

Thanks for this great application.
How to import ADIF 3.1.4 file having QSO with WWFF_REF field set so that it shows in REF tab ?
L4OM 2.27.1.0
BTW I can manipulate file (SIG/SIG_INFO or other fields)
73, Kuba sp5nzf
SQ2TOM
Novice Class

Re: ADIF Import with WWFF_REF field

Post by SQ2TOM »

Cześć Kuba,
chyba KZ3L znalazł rozwiązanie (sprawdziłem i działa):

"Here's what I did:

1. Create a "Portable" profile in Log4OM. In the "Software Integration" section, under ADIF Functions, check the "Enable ADIF monitor" function and point to a generic file name such as "POTA-Import.adi".

2. When I return from a park activation using a simple portable logger (with minimal ADIF fields), enter all of my QTH, reference, radio, antenna, power, etc. info into the that Portable profile.

3. Export the .adi from my portable logging app and save it under the file name and location in 1. above.

4. Wait a few minutes for Log4OM to refresh... and my entire POTA log has now been imported with all of the attributes from my Portable profile applied. QTH details, rig, antenna, ITU and CQ zone, DXCC, my award info (POTA and WWFF), etc.--basically all of the fields that are missing in my minimalist iPad logging program--are now filled in for me without the need to manually enter all of this through the bulk QSO editor."

Pozdrawiam Tomek SQ2TOM