ADIF-Export, US-CA

DL3XM
New user

ADIF-Export, US-CA

Post by DL3XM »

Hello all,
I recently installed Log4OM v2 (version 2.27.1.0) and actually got everything set up the way I want it with no problems. Operating system Win 10 Home 64Bit 22H2
My greatest respect to the development team of such a comprehensive logging program, in which really thought of everything!
All respect!
However, two questions remained unanswered:
- The standard ADIF export is very extensive for normal usage. I can select my own fields on the "ADIF export" page with the selection fields, but the next time I export, the fields have to be selected again. Question: is it possible to save the selected ADIF fields permanently for export - as a custom ADIF export, so to speak? Or customize the default ADIF export induvidually?

- US-County Award: if I want to enter a worked county, this is done via tab "Award" and further on via the integrated selection list. Shown with the example AG0N: AG0N is located in Nebraska Scotts Bluff County. In the selection list I find "NE-SCOTTSBLUFF". However, this syntax does not conform to the ADIF standard and is not accepted by the program, so it does not show up in the "County column"(ADIF standard is<NE,Scotts Bluff>). Under Utilities->QSO Manager->Single field update the entry under "Field to update" cnty succeeds with <NE,Scotts Bluff>!
There the internal county list would have to be changed.

I had posted this topic already in the "German language part " but up to now no answer received to it. Maybe there is someone here who can help me or give me a hint.
Many thanks in advance.
73 de Günter DL3XM