Blocco all’uscita di Log4om

Italian language forum v2
it9jgx
Novice Class

Blocco all’uscita di Log4om

Post by it9jgx »

Si blocca all’uscita, sembra rimanga bloccato all’invio a lotw dei qso. Vedo che apre tqsl dal task manager, il quale devo forzare la chiusura per chiudere Log4om.
Che è successo?
Tqsl è all’ultima versione e idem per Log4om

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Blocco all’uscita di Log4om

Post by KI5IO »

it9jgx wrote: 19 Apr 2023, 20:45 Si blocca all’uscita, sembra rimanga bloccato all’invio a lotw dei qso. Vedo che apre tqsl dal task manager, il quale devo forzare la chiusura per chiudere Log4om.
Che è successo?
Tqsl è all’ultima versione e idem per Log4om

Francesco,

What version of Log4OM are you using?

What version of TQSL do you have installed?

And you can also "un-tic" TQSL Interactive Mode at: Settings / Configuration / External Services / LOTW.

Then close and restart Log4OM.

Or you can "un-tic" the Automatic Upload for LOTW at that same location noted above.

It is very simple to manually do an upload for LOTW.

Having some "hands on" your radio operation is kind of fun actually.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
it9jgx
Novice Class

Post by it9jgx »

Entrambi i software sono aggiornato all’ultima versione. Fine a ieri funzionava tutto. Oggi mi ha dato questo problema.

KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

it9jgx wrote: 19 Apr 2023, 21:06 Entrambi i software sono aggiornato all’ultima versione. Fine a ieri funzionava tutto. Oggi mi ha dato questo problema.

Francesco,

I'll ask again: Specifically which version of Log4OM and TQSL are you using. "latest version" is not clear enough.

Did you also look in your setup and see about the items I noted in my prior post?
Plano, TX
it9jgx
Novice Class

Post by it9jgx »

le versioni dei 2 software sono le seguenti
log4om ver 2.27.1.0
tqsl ver 2.6.5

come ti dicevo fino al giorno prima del mio post andava benissimo

ho notato anche quando ho dei pileup in chiamata(attivazioni o dx) non riesco a stare dietro poiché log4om risulta lento al caricamento dei dati. problema che non avevo in bblogger c'è qualche modalità da attivare per essere più reattivo?
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Francesco,

Just FYI the most current release of Log4OM is: v 2.27.1.2

If you are having your cluster feed run at a "full pace" all the work that Log4OM is doing with those inbound spots can slow things down. Is also related to your PC speed/memory, etc..

Now you can go to: Settings / Configuration / Performances and make different selections that that will help moderate the inbound crush of spots from your cluster feed.

You can also turn off VOACAP as that is also rather CPU intensive.

All is explained in the most current English User Guide. I can't speak for how current the Italian version of the U.G. is.
Plano, TX
it9jgx
Novice Class

Post by it9jgx »

in effetti senza VOACAP va molto più veloce, anche se è un bel strumento che ti fa vedere sul cluster la probabilità del collegamento mi sa che lo tengo disabilitato quando faccio chiamata e magari lo abilito quando mi interessa fare collegamenti

grazie mille
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

it9jgx wrote: 20 Apr 2023, 18:15 in effetti senza VOACAP va molto più veloce, anche se è un bel strumento che ti fa vedere sul cluster la probabilità del collegamento mi sa che lo tengo disabilitato quando faccio chiamata e magari lo abilito quando mi interessa fare collegamenti

grazie mille
Francesco,

That is what I do as well. I'll turn items on/off depending upon effort I'm undertaking. Contests can really slam / overrun my rather old Dell Laptop so I'll be sure to turn off VOACAP and some other items. I also have filters built to tailor my ve7cc-1 cluster feed to help control the spot flow before it even hits Log4OM.

I'll enable various sets of pre-built filters I have and manage them via the CC User Interface for ve7cc-1 and his related network of cluster nodes.
Plano, TX
it9jgx
Novice Class

Post by it9jgx »

Come si fa a mettere i filtri al cluster prima di raggiungere Log4om?

KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

it9jgx wrote: 20 Apr 2023, 18:29 Come si fa a mettere i filtri al cluster prima di raggiungere Log4om?

Francesco,

I use the APP called CC-User to connect to a specific cluster (ve7cc-1 being the main one in Lee Sawkin's group ... he also has OMs on your side of the pond who also use his feeds for local nodes).

All SSIDs from 0 to 15 provide the same filters. SSIDs from 16 and above are discreet and only assigned to the particular SSID number.

Here is a link to the CC User APP (all free BTW): http://www.bcdxc.org/ve7cc/

I will tailor a filter for CW Only, Certain Bands only, etc.. That helps tailor and throttle the spot flow "at the cluster node" before it hits Log4OM and tends to overwhelm it ... unless you have one very high speed fiber internet connection and lots of processing and memory power on your PC.

This will get you started to looking at this as a possible option to help manage the spot flow.
Plano, TX