Utilities -> QSL Manager -> Filter Needed QSL

SP5NZF
Novice Class

Utilities -> QSL Manager -> Filter Needed QSL

Post by SP5NZF »

Dear L4OM Crew,
1. Love L4OM - especially realizing feature richness after using some other loggers. Thanks.
Whatever reporting, card printing, scanning interfacing, I can do outside L4OM (excel, MSAccess) I do it there because I not want to bother you and want to let u do the core. Thanks also for recent UDP i/f and paper on JT... - great too.

2. In QSL Manager I already can easily filter out QSO for wich I have LoTW cfm and set QSL.Sent status default Requested to NO thus saving paper cards/postage/eco friendly etc. using Mixed confirmation search

3. Now, I'd like to go 1 step further : I want to mark which QSL cards I do not need to send because I have OP on same band and mode confiormed. For this I'd like to filter to follow Mixed confirmation search: filter (and mark QSL.Sent status from default Requested to NO) QSO's for which I have callsign+band+mode already confirmed by LoTW or paper QSL.

4. GUI options I see:
a) column Needed confirmation search after Mixed confirmation search - nicest if space allows
b) adding a checkbox "anytime" to the Mixed confirmation search column - bit tricky but saving space and avoiding interference with Mixed confirmation search
c) any other welcome ;)

Having some understanding how confirmations work in L4OM, I can test solution should you like me to do so.
Best 73 and thanks again for making this great software.
Kuba, SP5NZF