Country Band worked before Window

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
G7CQW
Advanced Class

Country Band worked before Window

Post by G7CQW »

Hi since installing the latest version of Log40M the Country Band worked before Window doesn't seem to operate correctly. When a call sign is entered and the country has been worked before it just flashes for a second showing the W C status etc then goes to show nothing? Any help please.

Tony
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Country Band worked before Window

Post by G4POP »

G7CQW wrote:Hi since installing the latest version of Log40M the Country Band worked before Window doesn't seem to operate correctly. When a call sign is entered and the country has been worked before it just flashes for a second showing the W C status etc then goes to show nothing? Any help please.

Tony

Tony
It sounds like either a bad download or install, because it works fine for me on three different computers!

Please

1. Uninstall Log4om
2. Download a fresh copy of 1.18
3. Install the new download

Let us know the result please
73 Terry G4POP
G7CQW
Advanced Class

Post by G7CQW »

Hi Terry, I have uninstalled and re installed a couple of times and still no joy, also I am now having another issue, can't log on to cluster.
Tony.
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

Please enable debug mode in settings (3rd tab -> Debug mode) then play a bit with log4om reproducing the issue.
You finally can open the log file from HELP menu (show log), save and send it to me to lele (at) pisto (dot) it
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH